goodthai with ray
what is thai massage or thai yoga?
Northern Style Thai Massage blends traditional Thai body work with Indian stretching techniques (yoga), acupressure & reflexology from Traditional Chinese Medicine. All three methodologies are applied to bring your body, mind and soul to a relaxed, restored and rejuvenated state.
Wear comfortable clothing that allows for a range of movement and prepare for a passive Asana practice. Beginning with gentle massage, your body will reach unparalleled depths of relaxation as I lift your limbs, stretch your muscles and bend your joints. Our consultation will determine whether we work on the floor mat or massage table.
I learned Thai Massage, Acupressure and other traditional practices while studying at ITM in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Aside from one on one massage, I also teach 2 goodthai classes every weekend at Goodyoga. Through demonstration and hands-on practice, participants will learn the basics of Thai Yoga & Massage in a fun and supportive group setting.
$175 - 90 MIN / $225 - 2 HOURS
- Goodyoga Members receive 10% OFF all services including Thai Massage.
- Members receive 50% OFF their Introductory Session for appointments made through January 31.
- Receive 5% OFF when you purchase a 5 Pack of 90 MIN or 2 HOUR sessions.
- Receive 10% OFF for 10 Pack
- Receive 20% OFF for 20 Pack
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply discounts to your purchase.
*Sessions must be booked and scheduled in advance. 10% Member Discount CAN be combined with Package Discounts.